Sunday, February 12, 2012

Turtle Bars

This was a shower recipe I received from Jessica Mattson.  I will edit the post to include the recipe when I'm posting from my home computer.

At first glance, these bars were not much to look at, but there is much more to them than what meets the eye!  You see a rather tan looking bar with maybe some chocolate it it, but you are really getting a chocolatey, nutty, crunchy caramel bar that's so loaded with butter and other diet-forbidden ingredients that you can't help but give in and have a few squares.

I brought these to work at the office and they were DEVOURED in a very short time.  Several unnamed people took several.  These even sparked one of our departments professors to not only write a thank you note for bringing them in, but to stop by and only half-jokingly suggest that I start a department-funded treat of the week to boost morale.

I would highly recommend these for any occasion.  Thanks to Jessica for sending me the recipe (to be posted soon)!

-Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment