Wednesday, July 18, 2012

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake

A friend of mine recommended this recipe from allrecipes.com (http://allrecipes.com/recipe/white-chocolate-raspberry-cheesecake/detail.aspx) and I have to say it was hands down the best cheesecake I've ever made, and very possibly the best I've ever tasted.

 The cheesecake was smooth and creamy and the raspberries added just a touch of tartness.  I followed the suggestions in the comments section for letting it cool and it turned out great- no cracks to cover up, no dried-out edges.

I used a standard graham crust and that held up nicely as well.  Something I found interesting about the process was that the white chocolate gets melted and mixed in with the other filling ingredients.  I was skeptical at first because I wasn't sure how it would affect the baking process, but it turned out great!



No comments:

Post a Comment